What are the Causes and Preventions for Forehead Pimples?
Are you worried about your forehead pimples? Have you been facing less confidence due to these sticky pimples? Everything happens for some cause, pimples have also some causes, which can be cured with some right treatment. Firstly, we will discuss the causes of pimples on forehead.
Pimples on Forehead Causes
Pimples on forehead pop out for many reasons. These problems are not just cosmetic but have some deeper reasons behind it. If you have dandruff in hair or have an oily scalp, it will cause pimples on your forehead. Digestive problems are also a big cause behind the pimples popping. The clogging pores and wrong use of hair products may lead you towards this problem. Excessive use of caps and helmets, excessive stress is one of the big causes of this. The one major issue for the forehead pimples is “hormonal disorders” that includes hormonal changes, hormonal issues and medications, and genetic factor.
Remedies for Forehead Pimples
Each problem has a solution. You can treat your acne problems by selecting any remedy that suits your skin best. Following are some quick remedies to cure pimples on forehead:
- Consult a dermatologist and use a medicated foaming soap that reduce pimples.
- Benzoyl peroxide is used for killing the bacteria. Apply 2.5% on your forehead daily. If you did not get the desired results in six days, you can increase the amount of benzoyl peroxide.
- You can use lemon juice, tomatoes or garlic paste to cure pimples.
- Green tea bags are helpful in reducing acne. Put some tea bags into freezer and cool them , then slightly massage it on the pimples.
Prevent from these Forehead Pimples:
You have no need to worry about your pimples, as we are here to help you out from this problem. To avoid pimples, cleanliness is the most important factor. You just have to include some precautionary measures in your daily life routine to prevent from these pimples on forehead.
- Brush your teeth before going to sleep, as cleanliness starts from this point. Add this habit to your daily routine to avoid acne scars and any type of pimples.
- Keep your hair clean from dandruff or use anti-dandruff shampoos or products if you have dandruff issues. The dandruff is the major cause of acne on forehead. If you want an acne-free forehead, say good-bye to dandruff too.
- Do not use cleanser, moisturizer, or any facial product that is oil based.
- Digestive problems are one of the main causes of acne. You have to take balanced diet with low fat and avoid excessive amount of spices, chilies, oily or junk foods, and sweets in your life.
- Drink water as much as you can, as water is very helpful for overcoming pimples.
- You have to maintain your body to get a healthy skin. Do exercise on a regular basis to make your skin look fresh and glowing.
- If you are using caps or helmets, keep them clean.
- Do not use facial products that have chemical exfoliated agents in it. Some skins are very sensitive, as these products are very harmful for them. Only use medicated products that are recommended by dermatologists.
- Keep your hormonal problems and medications in check, as they play an important role in increasing or decreasing your acne problems. Make them balanced.